BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

AMC Canteen Day

Yesterday, 25th of July 2009. Went to AMC canteen day.
Wake up at 7.00am, went for safety-breakfast so that I won't really starve soon. Reach my school at roughly 8.00am to fetch my friends to AMC =]. Reach there at about 8.20, or whenever is it.. wander around looking for friends. Sesat for awhile.. quite big lar da school >< I walk till primary school there d~ Bought some kinda, superb sweet biscuit, curry肉碎hotdog, pop *有气矿泉水*, "air drink" lol, 2 cucuk unknown meat, and some more stuff that I forgot what are they. Basically I just walk around the whole day, never play any games, hardly speak -.- act cool XD

At 11:00++, walk to parade with friends. Walk here walk there, bowling = full, imax = full, cinema = sien.. run back to amc ^^ soon enough I'm bored. Sit here sit there, walk here walk there, till 3.00pm then walk back to parade and then my parents send me back home..

Today I achieved-:
Marathon

Met-:
Tiffany, Yee Shuin, Hsiou Mei, Christina, Sook Yee, Hiew Thong, Esther, Angela, Carissa, Li Xin, a lot more.....

4 comments:

Camy Loke said...

song lor...c dao ur girl of dream...

Joshua Chan said...

lol, if nt? But maybe jadi past d
-.-

Hazelogist in Ireland said...

ewww..who's that girl ??
lol.
you didn't meet me also..
aiksss...
I am AMC's girl !!!

Joshua Chan said...

>< I don't even have your phone number, how I know where are you~

 

Free Blog Counter