BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

8/8/2009

The 8th day of the 8th month of the 2009th year.. today is my school's Hari Ko-kurikulum~
-.- I never register for any game but I don't know why I go to school, so I did nothing there.. kena catch pergi play guli with people.. Miss 2 throws and out of there, walk around school for bout' 3 hours.. very boring =]

Planned to walk to my friend's house with my friends, got teacher want to go home... my friend sat on her car.. she say "I send you home" then my friend called my friends and I to take the car =3= saved lots of energy by not walking to my friend's house.. went there, bore another 5 hours and went back home.. not really bore lar.. but I never bring my handphone there >< cannot sms.. arh~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no ppl chase u me!

Yeemin said...

lol...luckly i did'n went there...

Joshua Chan said...

>< Boring because no one in my class went, included you!

Afiqah Fajar said...

lol. me n ma frenz t0ok part in 'galah panjang'. but l0se 0n the first r0und. hahahhaa xD

Joshua Chan said...

lol~ guli, Chun Voon play second round then suddenly win jor 3rd prize, I should've play too ><

 

Free Blog Counter