BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Day

There goes another day of my life.. Argh, till today I still cannot find my essay book =.= so I ask teacher where's my essay book.. Pn. Fauziah say "tak ade dengan cikgu" aw, if I'm not wrong.. I passed up my book! :| aihz, all my essays are lost >< Have to buy a new book.. no more perfections.. the new essay book is stuck with plenty of test pads :( Then teacher teach punya summary so duh! Want us to draw 6x10 table then only write words in the boxes.. what lar.. She call us to do the summary "n" days ago, and now after "n" days.. she only teach in class and let us do in class -.- never cared, I just stick my done-in-test-pad-summary to my book ^^ Thursday have to present Prisoner of Zenda Chapter 5.. lol, my group haven't prepare a dust @_@ aw.. now don't know want go latihan rumah sukan or not..

2 comments:

Yeemin said...

my literature book missing also.borrow from su chin and copy again.DUH!noob techer,apa pun tak tao

Joshua Chan said...

yeah lor, what also hilang dengan her and say tak ade dengan cikgu -.- pui~

 

Free Blog Counter