BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Holiday!

Wow, I haven't post a new post for month already! I guess I'm too lazy :P
First day of holiday, still good.. woke early in the morning and went to play basketball with my friends.. thou I'm not really good in it =D at least I'm tall, haha~ Played for bout' 4 hours and then we walked to our friend's house :D Quite boring there, we got nothing to do >< Go home at 4pm

Nothing special on the second day :O went for school to train Wu Shu, back to home.. got some muscle aches..

Monday, I went for basketball again~ a bit crazy -_- This time play until pokai.. now my knee still got wound.. argh!

--Sign Out--

3 comments:

Hazelogist in Ireland said...

hey..Pity you...

Camy Loke said...

lazy bum ><

today got pokai again mou?
wakaka

Joshua Chan said...

:D today pokai dari segi of $$

 

Free Blog Counter