BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tagged - Tiffany

Rules and regulation of the tag ;
All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog.
Write the names of 21 friends you can think of in your head.
And then answer the questions,
Say you're guessing if you don't know,
But at least guess on all of them.
After doing this, tag your 21 "lucky" friends to do the same.
__________________________________________________

Let me give a pretty good excuse, I don't have 21 friends to tag!

*Wondering what will she do now*

2 comments:

Tiffany Zhialerc said...

Dude.. Im not a HE!
And... i dont think u dont have at least 21 friends?!

Joshua Chan said...

I understand English well so I won't let myself be wrong in anything.

"After doing this, tag your 21 "lucky" friends to do the same."

I have to tag 21 friends to do the same thing, so those without a blog won't get to do the same.. so I can't tag and I can't do the tag. :(

*long post*

 

Free Blog Counter