BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Woot *.*

Was looking around in facebook, saw somebody shared somebody's blog in facebook. Then I began to, erm. remember my little bloggie here. LOL, it has been quite some time since I even sign in my gmail, and of course - updating my blog. Human really likes to make things habit, I've lost my blogging habit =D man, what if I can make studying as a habit. Wait, that'll make me a nerd. :)

Well, just wanna post something here to show that I'm still alive. Uh, my nose is stuffy.. my legs are having muscle ache.. I'm walking like I'm having rickets..

And then.. what now? =\

*sign out*

6 comments:

minimasaki said...

-.- LOL
just a short update

Joshua Chan said...

Haha, yeah =.= but then also quite a lot of words la.. can pass essay exam.. lol duh~

minimasaki said...

-.-

Tiffany Zhialerc said...

your blog fatt mou dy -.-

Joshua Chan said...

I want to update but seriously no time la :(

Tiffany Zhialerc said...

boo :)

 

Free Blog Counter