BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Investment

Yesterday my primary school friend transferred to my school =D
Good lar, one subtraction one addition.
Liew Chai Yoke immigrates whereby Choong Jian Wen emigrates XD.
Jian Wen was studying in Anderson, wonder why he came to my school. He choosed to study in my school instead of Anderson. Wootz... who cares =.=
Hopefully he isn't those kinda superb naughty ones, well...
日久见人心 lar hehez
Don't have many to write since nothing happened atm.
Horray for Jian Wen~

I take back what I bold+italic up there! I got more to write, grhh wasted RM6 handphone credit today~ Pure stupidity-ness that I overwrited the Super SMS feature with Super FnF without my own knowing, sms people like FOC and I lost RM6! ahh... sad keh~

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter