BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

LOL, copyrighted?

Follow the motto! "One day, one post!" =.= just bragging... I won't get to do that XD
Let's get to today's post =D Check this picture out! Heh



I drew it! Believe? lol, I won't believe myself neither. Let me tell the truth =D.
I have an artistic friend, he loved drawing. He just got his computer, about 1 month ago? or is it longer..
His name is POON CHEE HIM <-- lol he'll be glad that I credited him. He drew this picture and showed it to me. o.O what does that mean, wan chuan lar? XD, so I saved it and edited it. The color of the picture is colored by me! He drew it, I painted it. Marvelous coloring right? ^^ thanks~

PS: I didn't get the "One day, one post!" motto *realified*. It's already 12:40AM, sad... Also, lastly, the half bottom part of the picture sux =(

*Awarded by Joshua, the longest post for the first three post!

5 comments:

yannn said...

Gambateh lah~but u muz not 1 day 1 post de,believe me .haha

Joshua Chan said...

cey, already tak de lar =( posted at 12:40AM.

Tiffany Zhialerc said...

believe me u will soon abandon this blog

Joshua Chan said...

What lar you~ dismotivate meh? =.=

Tiffany Zhialerc said...

Hahahahaha... see luuu~ if u keep blogging is the best larr hahaha

 

Free Blog Counter