BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wheee~

Finally I can update my blog so that no one will say that I abandoned it. =D
Didn't have the time to update my precious blog yesterday causes of schools and so on. I woke up at 8 that day if I'm not wrong, but I didn't have anything to write in the morning. After the replacement school day, I felt muscle pain of my leg since I had two days of PJK lessons(weakling) XD. Was intend to get my ice-cream after being so dehydrated but, what teh~ my ice-cream uncle didn't come! The water in my bottle is empty, all I can hope is the fast approach of my parents. Sadly I came out of school at 5:30 and my parents reach at 6:10.

_________________________________________________

It's Sunday, went to church in the morning. The weather is hot today as usual Sundays. Just after church I slept at home, so hot-.- Woke up I saw my parents eating chipster =D Then I expected one for myself too >< but wootz.. they bought me twisties instead, sad =( eating them now, pedasnye~
[highlight]Poon Chee Him[/highlight] drew another picture, it's "L" from Death Note. Same as last time, I colored the picture again ^^ nice bor?

1 comments:

Tiffany Zhialerc said...

lol okay larr~ not bad lol

 

Free Blog Counter