BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Change

Quite some time since I establish my blog -.- lol, Chase Out Boredom seems funny to me now ~_~ haha, cause that title just makes myself boring.. Changed, since some people are criticizing my blog :( I changed the layouts and so on, argh, it's not that nice XP but anyhow, I am who I am :P Don't like then don't see! hmph

Let's see, exam is next week.. looks like war is coming nearer and nearer >< Lee Wei Yan, Wong Zi Mei.. don't ignore me lar ~_~ today recess go library, I can really feel the -.- whatever, :( rain jor, teacher say no PJK, cause ada kilat wor? I looked at the sky 10 minutes, I see nothing but birds =@ after exam, few more weeks then holiday and then going to form 3 and PMR.. argh, time just flies.. I'm really getting old XP

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter