BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Exam Day 1

Today is the first day of my exam, BM at 2:00PM and BI at 4:35PM. Not bad for both lar, I think. I expected English literature to be moral values but "lesson" came out. Argh, don't know I write till correct or not.. But then I have some mistakes in my BM ><

"Yang kurik itu kendi,
Yang merah itu saga.
Yang elok itu budi,
Yang indah itu bahasa."
_____________________________________________
I wrote to:
"Yang merah itu saga,
Yang kurik itu kendi.
Yang indah itu bahasa,
Yang elok itu budi."

All say never study wor, the nerd gangs.. all study till sot.. Get top 5 in the Master Geography Programme. Bermuka dua! Poon Chee Him, I wished you birthday ah.. $$ come :D

2 comments:

Camy Loke said...

lesson n moral value quite same la

Joshua Chan said...

know you pro lar :O

 

Free Blog Counter