BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Exam Day 2

Exam day 2! BC2 and MM2~ Wew, mathematics is way easier than what I expected.. but still... my carelessness never fade away.. The question draws the net of a solid, it asks me to identify it.. instead of naming the net's solid form.. I drew the solid. Argh! I lost 4marks just like that :(

BC2, I don't know want to say what.. It seems okay for me but I don't want to show since I may not get high marks :| no confidence to score A, perhaps I should say.. never gonna score~

Tomorrow duty librarian >< kena sleep early again, I got uniform no tie.. walao :/ so yeng black tie.. LOL =]

--Post--

2 comments:

Camy Loke said...

yeng wor...like zebra...black n white =P

Joshua Chan said...

-.- memang yeng mar.. macam 明星 :) lol

 

Free Blog Counter