BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dramatic

Today is so what-teh-heck XP on BI period, Pn.Fauziah asked us students to go to the meeting room of the school to study -.- lol, if I can be so comfy everyday .. :P that's more like it ~_~ reach there, heard teacher singing Titanic.. she got some problem @_@ thinking of she and her boyfriend maybe?! =] then call us do things with the lyrics, find verbs.. subject.. agreements.. =.= kindergarden, I never do that >.< and finally teacher said something bout' a.. drama? Not clear, never really listen to what she was saying XP, me and my brother.. to be twins, was chosen to play the roles as Rudolf Rassendyll and King Rudolf, and.. poon is so mad, wahaha so crazified for the princess thingy.. Sadly, I'm the King Rudolf, which doesn't have much scene or anything fun.. boring and... dull [>-(] After school, wanted to play basketball.. mum don't give =o rawr, si sien liao~ go DotA.. all host also lag.. shitty ~_~ then go and play Batman Arkham Asylum XD went for science tuition on 7.00PM, wahaha reached Reproduction chapter.. those boys are sooo horny ~_~ and then get to know that my parents bought a new replacement basketball to the boomed one..

And the brand is..


Wilson :| my big brother say this is lousy brand.. aw, nevermind.. just be thankful *.*


*oh my gosh, it's 10:57PM*

2 comments:

Afiqah Fajar said...

lol , surely PCH mad mehh , haizz xD

Joshua Chan said...

yea =3= hahaha

 

Free Blog Counter