BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thinking Another Word.. -- Arduousness

Exhaustion, Tired, Tiresome.. now even arduous >< These days not enough sleep, having deep and dark panda eyes d (o.O) Yesterday went for teeth check, it's a teenage (man?) this time, rare *.* Today we took 2 period for science instead of the exact 1 period, haha, the class let our BM teacher wait in class for a whole 35 minutes, no one went and inform or whatever, once we're back.. we got scolded for another 35 minutes >< and that ends 2 periods of BM.. :( :| :) :D so *guilty* wahaha~ On Wednesday, the wushu members stayed back after school for practice for performance, our si fu that called me to edit some songs.. tell me that she want to add another song in it, and my 3-hours work is dead.. She say "sticking songs won't take much time right? I also did before lar"... lol, yea.. sticking is fast but to synchronize them takes some time.. so, the 2nd time I do this thingy, I never edit much ~_~

*sleepy*

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter