BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fraser's Hill Trip

Not at home yesterday, went to Fraser's Hill for vacation 2 days 1 night. My parents + grandparents went there 20 years ago [o.O] and now, we went there after 20 years.. It's quite fun XP and now I have plenty of homeworks leftover..

This is where I lived: kinda..KLK's bungalow
Living Room

Also da living room~

Around the house ><
Dining Room

View out of the window.. ZZzz

The yard I always go :S

It's big! ^^

This is where I sleep :P





More photos..

My father drove 4km of curvy roads, and out of the car we walked quite a distance.. and finally what we got is this..

A waterfall that looks just like a big drain =.=


That's me(further one) and my bro shooting arrows :P hit a few.. rather unbelievable.. XD


Hey!~


lol professional custard fillings..


And finally...

There! I'm swinging =.=

 

Free Blog Counter