BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

What A Day

>< I slept in the living room last night.. and don't know who the kind dude go and off the fan on 4.00am, caused me to wake up full of sweat that time.. since I'm so hot, I went and use the computer :) use till 5:30am and then go back to bed.. Woke at 7:30am and went out for breakfast with parents.. and lawled I saw LKM in the "cafeteria"? *got fate eh?* After that go to Jusco for movie with family - All Well Ends Well Too 2010, as predicted.. that movie is pretty comedy =] watch finish go eat KFC and then go play basketball at 2:00pm.. and finally 5:45pm go back home.. and I bathe.. and I am eating my rice.. and also.. blogging.. :P

*out*

3 comments:

Zoe Low said...

LOL
4am wake up n play computer
after then go back sleeping...
u r so geng hor......

Joshua Chan said...

thx ^^

Zoe Low said...

- -!!
u r welcome...

 

Free Blog Counter