BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Activities

School after exams is really free and .. relaxing? Yesterday gave back my SBPT and today took form 3's textbooks.. wow, tiresome carrying books up and down stairs for students >< School got MM and SC quiz competition.. so I just participate them all ~_~ want to be crazy and so called.. active in stuffs.. Went down early for SC quiz, but teacher never register my name in it :O so I recess earlier.. lol, today can be said first day ponteng~~ but then teacher see dao also like nothing one :) then played circle games.. lame lame stuffs: murderer, 7-up, "EAT-WATERMELON"? really very stupid geh playing these games, lol.. then go and SC quiz, won second.. should be draw with first geh.. but count marks also count wrong =_= I had difficulties listening to what the organizer is asking than doing the mathematics :)

*Pui Pui, smell more la :)

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter