BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

After Exams

These few days, after last Friday I thought everyday I will be rotting in school. But still at least I can step into my classroom and play with my friends. :P CHS brought Uno cards to school, without the power cards.. we wrote J Q K n A in the cards and played Blackjacks, we never gamble ah! Quite fun but.. played too long, getting bored soon.. Then the teachers force us to see our schoolmates competing soccer, own-school vs. own-school.. Bored max, but me as a quite-racist dude supports Chinese fellas :) kewl heading they did =] wahaha, can boo the noobs.. I got my ranking and my Geography paper marks! Wew, I hit 95.. that's the highest among chinese.. quite surprised that a malay girl (forgot what name) scored 98 >< And without mistake, I think I got number 5 in my class.. Some said the ranking is base on the G.P.P, some said is base on average marks.. that's why not guarantee yet =D

2 comments:

Afiqah Fajar said...

zuhairah got 98 for geography .

Joshua Chan said...

yeah.. I forgot her name -.- gay dude..

 

Free Blog Counter