BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My First Week!

First week of my holidays.. had fun and also rotted quite some time :)

22/11/09 - Sunday
Morning, church, back home, computer, sleep

23/11/09 - Monday | 24/11/09 - Tuesday
I forgot I went to play basketball on Monday or Tuesday -.- whatever.. either of these days.. I went basketball with my friends.. again @.@ nothing special.. wallet emptified even deeper.. Tuesday tuition at night~

25/11/09 - Wednesday
Wushu 9pm - 11pm... went home, computer, rot

26/11/09 - Thursday
Basketball again with friends, wallet again dig dig dig.. At night skipped tuition, went to my relative's house in Sungai Buluh, slept there

27/11/09 - Friday
Arise in relative's house, went up to Genting Highland for my trip.. Played in the outdoor theme park.. wheeehee wheehee, skipped lunch... ate buffet as dinner.. at night go down to GohTong Hotel and sleep =] *Happy Birthday LWY!

28/11/09 - Saturday
Woke up, walked around the Goh Tong Temple or whatever it is called.. take pictures.. walk walk walk, and then go back down to UTAR and my brother get his laptops and stuff then go down to Ipoh, and that's it :)


Pictures~

lol, it's not that bright there.. my camera cacat je :)


panda panda!~ my big bro won this cute thing

1 comments:

白痴的女孩 said...

wah,giv me lar,te panda.... so cuteee.... >_<

 

Free Blog Counter