BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Out of Expectations

!!!! exam over !!!! and I'm gonna be free in school chit-chatting and playing, but that's not what happened.. School organized so many "good activities" for us, speaking of "困", I think the situation we students are having is 口+人 inside defining as a bunch of human got stucked in a cuboid hall..they even say everyday spot-check -.- aduh, my hair.. my nail.. want bring what to school also cannot.. thou I never bring anything.. but then luckily the prefects checked earlier, I reached school a little late and I never got checked (my nail is superb long and my hair is.. long enough to be cut) Wondering want to go and cut my hair or not, next Monday don't know got spot-check or not..

I missed my PJK! =P

3 comments:

Tiffany Zhialerc said...

tie ur hair
XD

Zoe Low said...

your hair...
spot check...
yam gong lo...
my hair also ..
wish monday no spot check la~~~

Joshua Chan said...

ableh bleh bleh bleh :)

 

Free Blog Counter