BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Whatever Title =]

Friday, go school at 2 something since the malays sembahyang ("."). Wore school t-shirt, cause today got senamrobikthon ~_~ must we do this so many times a year? >< Time-wasting and childishing moments.. Wearing t-shirt is seriously way more comfortable :) Reach school, took attendants.. go up class, play again.. =_= today also shiok shiok la.. aduh, few more days and end of form 2... PMR ah... ahhh!!!! And then at 5:30 go down to dewan terbuka.. "All students without t-shirt please sit beside", and finally left quite little people dancing around.. lol -.- don't know pai seh de dancing like a noobie, play play sia CHS hit my watch and the whole thing dropped on the floor.. The "connector" loosened and the surface of me watchie calar.. =( a bit sot sot, don't know still work or not.. I think it should be ok.. gua? =]

2 comments:

Camy Loke said...

ya gong lor...nice watch turn that

Joshua Chan said...

wakaka, nevermind.. you gift me one new one can already :) I don't mind you giving me yours =] hehe

 

Free Blog Counter