BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wushu + Jamuan + Talentime

Today wushu is having jamuan.. perpisahan I think.. Don't really know what is it for~ Then brought cakes there, trained 8:15 -> 8:55AM today.. wow, what a relaxing training today :) then end and start eating, I just drank 1 little cup of coke and orange juice.. plus 3 piece of nuggets.. Then I chao to Talentime Participants & AJK Meeting, chat with friends.. walk here walk there.. play with my cellphone, until 10 something.. the jamuan ended and the TYPL gang went back, then me with JJJJ sit there chat and play with the microphone ~_~ listen to those participants singing malay songs and acting some drama >< boring stuffs, then ownself go and sing =O like shit je sing till :( And lastly, went back home at 1PM..

*where's did my box of cake went?*

ngekngek *.* I'm gonna be in the internet!


aihz, why are you guys still so childish after being with me for such a long time~


zZZzz


yoyo, perfect arrogant stance


our pro MC, yeung yi


no!! can't evade this time~~


teacher sing so keng >< *bow*


when can we start coloring the decorations?

3 comments:

Yeemin said...

lol.i also plan to put the pic on blog

Joshua Chan said...

lol, picture don't put blog put where wor? yeer.. yours nicer ><

SK said...

I "steal" pics during our rehersal last time...k...sooo nice...(">) TQ

 

Free Blog Counter