BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exam Day 8

Argh!! Finally, the end of main-subjects examinations! Woohoo, I'm free~~ Tomorrow sit for PJK and SVK and it's the end of everything! But my result ain't good >< aduh, this time top 10 memang cannot get d lor, next year Hari Anugerah tak de Joshua Chan :( Got highest marks for English and Science, 95 & 93.. hehe.. but then SJ, KT also get B.. hope teacher can give me 1 mark in project la.. then it would be great =]

Exam Ranking List:
1) Tang Jin Han/Lee Wei Yan
2) Lee Wei Yan/Tang Jin Han
3) Hoo Yee Min
4) Camy/Poon Chee Him
5) Poon Chee Him/Camy
6) Vishal/Yu Koh Sam/Yeow Pei Wen/Wong Zi Mei
7) Vishal/Yu Koh Sam/Yeow Pei Wen/Wong Zi Mei
8) Vishal/Yu Koh Sam/Yeow Pei Wen/Wong Zi Mei
9) Vishal/Yu Koh Sam/Yeow Pei Wen/Wong Zi Mei
10) Chuah Wei Yan
11) Malay Girl
12) Malay Girl
13) Joshua Chan <-- *.* sad... emoing.. drop like ... walao!!!

6 comments:

Afiqah Fajar said...

the malay girl would be zuhairah and azizam , :)

Joshua Chan said...

=] thanks for the information, they two always get good result one ah? This time you girls how?

Camy Loke said...

accurate geh mou....

Afiqah Fajar said...

haha , I dont know laa , but they are smarter than me , I just hope that next yr I won't change to other class , lalalala~
xD

Yeemin said...

ranking list

1.yee min
2.xxx
3.xxx
4.xxx
till 33;xxx
34:joshua chan

LOL

Joshua Chan said...

hehe, now I don't know accurate mou.. I also don't know you girls punya results.. yee min boo la :) chuan !! =] noobie

 

Free Blog Counter