BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exam Day 7

gged lor, aiyoyo! Today exam BI1 and SC1, SC1 quite a lot of mistakes leh.. but I guess I can still score A lar at least. As for my English, I got 93% for paper 1 and 96% for paper 2, rounded up 95% =] but other Chinese-educated fellows also got A ah, now I've no hope on Chinese so I lost to them already. >< ahh! Sejarah get 79.2%!! Kesian lur~~ Don't know why TJH so pro already.. Camy Sejarah got B ah? =3= nevermind lar, still lose one. LWY Sejarah and English also A, -.- all also so pro jor... Hoo Yee Min the "no-study" dude, all A also.. suan la, top 10 not mine d =( Tomorrow duty again, quite boring already.. need to study for GG and some BC idioms.. aihz, if GG also cannot score A.. dead ~_~

2 comments:

Camy Loke said...

damn joshua..
still say!!
damn

Joshua Chan said...

pity pity =O maybe you get A then I get B gah.. yeer, nevermind la.. tak mau care d.. play :)

 

Free Blog Counter